What kind of products do you sell?

BY IN Comments Off on What kind of products do you sell?

The waterslide products we supply are:

  • Inkjet Waterslide Decal Paper / Laser Waterslide Decal Paper – General use for candles, plastic models, guitar decals and many other applications
  • Magic Coating Film – Used with inkjet decal paper and it replaces acrylic spray coat and makes stronger finish
  • Laser Waterslide Blue Backing – For white ink/toner printers (i.e. OKI white toner printer and ALPS printers)
  • Laser Waterslide Acrylic – For small scale decals for plastic models
  • Laser Waterslide Super Thin – For plastic models and very small scale decals
  • Laser Waterslide Film Free – For ceramic & glass decals. It can be used for any glossy surface items which can be heat applied
  • DIY Metallic Gold / Silver Waterslide – Mono colour Gold/Silver for guitars or candles and many other applications

Comments are closed.