Waterslide Decal Paper For Inkjet Printers
Make your own custom water slide decals using your home inkjet printer!
Select product Type & Quantity below
(starts from 5 sheets(A4) per packet)
You can apply these non-firing decals of your own design onto almost any decorative items with smooth surface such as glass, ceramic ware (decorative purposes), guitars, furniture, fridges, candles, soap, plastic models and many others.
Use ‘Clear’ decal paper for bright coloured items and ‘White’ decal paper for dark coloured items
- Inkjet water-slide decal paper requires an acrylic spray coat and we recommend ‘White Knight Crystal Clear Acrylic Spray’. You can buy this from your local paint shops or hardware shops (i.e. Bunnings). If you don’t want to use spray coating, you can use the inkjet waterproof decal paper or the laser water-slide decal paper
- We recommend a photo quality printer with a bypass tray and you have to make sure it uses dye ink and can handle 200+gsm thickness. Multi function printer (i.e. fax + photo copy + printer) is not recommended.
Dr Decal & Mr Hyde Product Range
- Inkjet Waterslide Decal Paper / Laser Waterslide Decal Paper – General use for candles, plastic models, guitar decals and many other applications
- Magic Coating Film – Used with inkjet decal paper and it replaces acrylic spray coat and makes stronger finish
- Laser Waterslide Blue Backing – For white ink/toner printers
- Laser Waterslide Acrylic – For plastic models
- Laser Waterslide Super Thin – For plastic models and very small scale decals
- Laser Waterslide Film Free – For ceramic & glass decals. It can be used for any glossy surface items which can be heat applied
- DIY Metallic Gold / Silver Waterslide – For guitars or candles and many other applications
|No. of sheets:|
5, 10, 20, 30, 50, 100