NEW ! DIY Metallic Waterslide Decal Paper – Paper Only
Make your own professional ‘Metallic Waterslide’ decals using your laser printer/copier.
Select product Type & Quantity below
(starts from 3 sheets(A4) per pack)
Do It Yourself metallic colour decal paper at home using your PC, laser printer and laminator.
It is easy to make your own gold water slide decal paper which you can put on guitar, ceramic, candles, glass, furniture and many other gloss finished items.
You will also need: PC, Laser Printer, Laminator, Squeegee or soft cloth
PLEASE NOTE: In order to use this product properly, you will need a laminator (ideally with temperature control). Without a proper laminator, you may find that the decal is patchy or has areas with too much or too little metallic powder which has been transferred. In order to test whether your laminator will work for this decal paper, we strongly recommend that, for your first order, you order the smallest packet to try it for yourself (the smallest possible order quantity).
This decal paper is compatible with our metallic foils and also works well with Heidi Swapp Minc Reactive Foil if your laminator can be set to the optimum temperature. Please use some a carrier sheet or a cover sheet (normal copy paper) to smooth out wrinkles when laminating.
If you don’t have a proper laminator, you can ask us to print metallic decals for you. This metallic decal printing service is available under the product category ‘Ordering Custom Decals’.
Dr Decal & Mr Hyde Product Range
- Inkjet Waterslide Decal Paper / Laser Waterslide Decal Paper – General use for candles, plastic models, guitar decals and many other applications
- Magic Coating Film – Used with inkjet decal paper and it replaces acrylic spray coat and makes stronger finish
- Laser Waterslide Blue Backing – For white ink/toner printers
- Laser Waterslide Acrylic – For plastic models
- Laser Waterslide Super Thin – For plastic models and very small scale decals
- Laser Waterslide Film Free – For ceramic & glass decals. It can be used for any glossy surface items which can be heat applied
- DIY Metallic Gold / Silver Waterslide – For guitars or candles and many other applications
|No. of sheets:||
1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 50, 100