Easier to apply and better printing quality!
An upgraded premium waterslide decal paper for use with laser printers.
This premium waterslide decal paper has 2 layers of decal film, whereas standard decal paper has only 1. This makes large size decals (for instance, candle wrapping decals) easier to handle and apply, and also produces better colour production and higher resolution. This premium decal paper is able to withstand higher fusing temperatures, making it suitable for a wider range of printers.
Detailed instructions on how to use this decal paper are included with your order.
<How to use>
1. Edit the images or photos which you want to print on the decal paper.
2. Load your printer with your laser water-slide decal paper.
3. Print the image from your computer onto your laser water-slide decal paper with your laser printer.
4. Cut out the image you want with home scissors.
5. Place it in water for about 60 seconds and then transfer it on to the surface of the material you wish to decorate. Wipe excess water off your decal transfer using gentle strokes with a rubber Scrubber. It will make the job easier if you apply some dilute water-based glue on the surface of your item before applying the decal film.
6. Allow to set and dry for 3 hours at least. Now it is ready to use.
If you want a stronger finish, you can apply an overcoat using a polyurethane spray.
If you want to put the decal on a dark-coloured surface (such as black, cobalt blue, dark brown),
we suggest you use our white decal paper instead of normal clear decal paper.