Thick waterslide paper designed for large size decals!
An upgraded premium waterslide decal paper for use with laser printers.
The decal film of this premium waterslide decal paper is thicker (23micron) than standard decal paper (13micron) to make large decal applications easy. For instance, wrapping candles will be a lot easier with this product, since the thickness makes it easier to handle and apply, and it also results in better colour production and higher resolution. Although the decal film is thicker than the standard, it will still result in a professional finish, with the edges of the decal being mostly unnoticeable.
Detailed instructions on how to use this decal paper are included with your order.
<How to use>
1. Edit the images or photos which you want to print on the decal paper.
2. Remove the protective tissue paper layer.
3. Load your printer with your laser water-slide decal paper.
4. Print the image from your computer onto your laser water-slide decal paper with your laser printer.
5. Cut out the image you want with home scissors.
6. Place it in water for about 60 seconds and then transfer it on to the surface of the material you wish to decorate. Wipe excess water off your decal transfer using gentle strokes with a rubber Scrubber. It will make the job easier if you apply some dilute water-based glue on the surface of your item before applying the decal film.
7. Allow to set and dry for 3 hours at least. Now it is ready to use.
If you want a stronger finish, you can apply an overcoat using a polyurethane spray.
If you want to put the decal on a dark-coloured surface (such as black, cobalt blue, dark brown),
we suggest you use our white decal paper instead of normal clear decal paper.