Many of us like to personalize our possessions, or put our business logo on merchandise or the storefront. There are many ways to do this, but one of the best is by using decals.
Decals can be printed at the home of office using inkjet decal paper. This is a simple process that even works with older computers and printers. Any logo or design you can produce a computer screen can be directly transferred to decal paper, and thus any solid surface.
Advantages of Waterslide Decals
- No chemicals used. There is no paint or cleaning fluids, nothing to clean up. Just print and apply.
- No need to hire somebody in. You can print and apply the decals yourself.
- You can have any design that you create or scan into the computer.
- It is very inexpensive. So it is cost effective.
- You can experiment and try a few options at virtually no cost. With other printing or painting methods you are stuck with your decision.
- You can update and replace designs with ease. Have decals for Christmas, Easter, shop sales or any event.
- Decal supplies don’t expire like paint or other materials. Store them for years until you need them.
- You can join any number of decals together to make designs of any size.
- You can duplicate designs as much as you like. If the customers likes a certain design, run them off an identical copy.
- Modifications are easy, just modify the computer file and print off a new version. So you can add a name or date as you see fit.
- Decals look great, with fine detail in any colour, even with a simple printer.
Waterslide Decal Paper
Order some decal paper and you will find so many uses for decal designs that you previously never though of. Decals are inexpensive and versatile decor system.